New Student Orientation Registration for Richmond
To register for Orientation for the Richmond campus, click the date that best suits your needs and fill out the registration form (you will need your EKU ID number to register for Orientation):
- May 31, 2017 - Reached Capacity
- June 2, 2017 - Reached Capacity
- June 6, 2017 - Reached Capacity
- June 8, 2017 - Reached Capacity
- June 9, 2017 - Reached Capacity
- June 13, 2017 - Reached Capacity
- June 16, 2017 - Reached Capacity
- June 20, 2017 - Reached Capacity
- June 22, 2017 - Reached Capacity
- June 23, 2017 - Reached Capacity
- June 29, 2017 - Reached Capacity
- July 26, 2017 - Reached Capacity
- August 1, 2017
- August 4, 2017
- August 10, 2017
If you need to register for Orientation for one of our extended campuses, please follow the following link to your campus:
If you have difficulties registering using the link above, have questions, need an interpreter or if you need to cancel or reschedule your Orientation date, please call 859-622-2285. We will be happy to help!
PLEASE NOTE: An Orientation pre-payment of $75.00 must be paid prior to attending Orientation. This pre-payment helps cover the expenses associated with this comprehensive one-day program, including continental breakfast, lunch, snacks, mailings, information folders, bags, pens, and other program needs. This pre-payment for Orientation also covers the students and any guests they choose to bring to support their journey.
The Orientation pre-payment should be made through EKU Direct prior to attending.
Here are the steps for paying the Orientation Fee through EKU Direct:
- Log into EKU Direct
- Click on "Make a Payment"
- On the TouchNet Homepage, click on "E-deposits"
- Select "Spring 2017"
- Select "Orientation Pre-Payment"
- Complete your payment information
Parents, Family Members and Guests will be separated from their students after the Opening Welcome Session so that they may break out into smaller groups with their Orientation Leaders. Students will regroup with their parents and guests at the Showcase in Powell at 3pm.
Parents, guests, or students requiring specific accommodations should contact the Center for Student Accessibility (CSA) at (859) 622-2933 at least one week prior to the event. Individuals who need to request interpreters for the Deaf or Hard of Hearing should submit an Interpreter Request Form online at http://aslie.eku.edu/request. For those requiring other interpreting services (Spanish, German, etc.) or in need of additional accommodations should contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure that your party's needs will be met to the best of our abilities!